Part-time Registered Dietitian
Position Description: Be different. Do what you love. Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient\'s core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle. Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietitian: A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter. Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average. Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential. Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions. A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future. Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Qualifications: State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located Bachelor\'s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required Minimum of 12 months\' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% require. Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.". Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today. To learn more or apply, please visithttp://www.applytracking.com/5Y0hN or email Anthony.Giardina@davita.com. The DaVita Village is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Contract Consultant Dietitian
Needed for several locations in Iowa: Griswold, Greenfield, Clinton, Dubuque, PRN in Toledo and Muscatine. Typical Services during consultations include:
1. Routine initial and readmission nutritional assessments with development of a nutrition care plan in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary team.
2. Monthly monitoring of at risk residents including those with weight loss (significant and insidious), pressure ulcers, tube feedings, new order for renal dialysis, thickened liquids or new entry into hospice care
. 3. Ongoing monitoring of nutritional care program such as monitoring use of supplements, snacks and recommendations to improve nutritional care programs.
4. Kitchen inspection for oversight of adherence to sanitation rules and regulations at the local, state and federal level. Recommended to be done at least monthly.
5. Meal Service monitoring and Dining room rounds to insure quality meal service programs and adherence to all state and federal regulations. Recommended to be done monthly.
6. Menu review and assistance with revisions as necessary to meet preferences of residents.
7. In-service education on at least a quarterly basis.
8. Additional services as requested such as support in recommendations to improve the food service system, budget controls, ordering practices or development of policies and procedures.
9. Provide a written report with recommendations at the end of each scheduled consultation.
10. Provide services at a time mutually agreeable to the Consultant and Facility but during normal business hours to promote communication with the management team.
If interested please email resume or contact: Kim Fremont MSEd/RD/LD Health Technologies Cell number: 314-956-8416 email: email@example.com
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, a regional facility located in Yankton South Dakota, is seeking a Clinical Dietitian. Full time day position with 80 hours every two weeks, every 4th weekend (work Saturday and on-call Sunday) /every fourth holiday on-call/call rotation required. Under general supervision, provides appropriate medical nutrition therapy and nutrition counseling for clients (acute inpatients, out-patients, cancer institute, nationally recognized out-patient diabetes program) dietary consulting for contracted facilities, nutrition information to the public, and programming for community outreach. Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Nutrition Food Science from a four-year College or University required. Registered or registration eligible: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Licensed in South Dakota.
We offer competitive wages and an outstanding full time benefits package.
For further information contact Human Resources toll free at 888-668-8500, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online at averasacredheart.com.
For more information on the Yankton community please click on the link below:
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Yankton SD 57078
Please send comments, suggestions, or questions to: IDA Webmaster