Contracted Consultant Dietitian
Contracted Consultant Dietitian needed for Dubuque, Clinton, Creston, Osceola, Davenport locations. Typical Contracted Duties of Health Technologies Consultant Dietitians Monthly Consultations in accordance with contracted hours Provide additional support as requested and approved by facility Provide services as defined in Consulting Agreement with Client Typical Services during consultations include:
1. Routine initial and readmission nutritional assessments with development of a nutrition care plan in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary team.
2. Monthly monitoring of at risk residents including those with weight loss (significant and insidious), pressure ulcers, tube feedings, new order for renal dialysis, thickened liquids or new entry into hospice care.
3. Ongoing monitoring of nutritional care program such as monitoring use of supplements, snacks and recommendations to improve nutritional care programs.
4. Kitchen inspection for oversight of adherence to sanitation rules and regulations at the local, state and federal level. Recommended to be done at least monthly.
5. Meal Service monitoring and Dining room rounds to insure quality meal service programs and adherence to all state and federal regulations. Recommended to be done monthly.
6. Menu review and assistance with revisions as necessary to meet preferences of residents.
7. In-service education on at least a quarterly basis.
8. Additional services as requested such as support in recommendations to improve the food
service system, budget controls, ordering practices or development of policies and procedures.
9. Provide a written report with recommendations at the end of each scheduled consultation.
10. Provide services at a time mutually agreeable to the Consultant and Facility but during normal business hours to promote communication with the management team.
Send Resume and Contact:
Kim Fremont at Health Technologies email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell number: 314-956-8416
Office number: 1-800-544-3059 ext 2234
Fax number: 314-423-9825
Franklin General Hospital a critical access hospital located in Hampton, Iowa is seeking a Dietitian. FGH has a 52 bed long term care facility attached called Franklin Country View. Responsibilities include Acute Care, Long Term Care, Outpatient and Diabetic Education. This person must have strong computer skills, knowledgeable, be a self-starter and able to work independently. This position is part-time at 32 hours a week. New grads welcome to apply. Franklin General Hospital offers an excellent benefit package including IPERS, Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, flexible spending accounts and a FREE single membership to the Franklin Wellness Center. If interested, fill out an application at the hospital or print an application online atwww.franklingeneral.com and send it to Human Resources, Franklin General Hospital, 1720 Central Avenue East, Hampton, IA 50441. EOE
Please send comments, suggestions, or questions to: IDA Webmaster