Contract Consultant Dietitian
Needed for several locations in Iowa: Griswold, Greenfield, Clinton, Dubuque, PRN in Toledo and Muscatine. Typical Services during consultations include:
1. Routine initial and readmission nutritional assessments with development of a nutrition care plan in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary team.
2. Monthly monitoring of at risk residents including those with weight loss (significant and insidious), pressure ulcers, tube feedings, new order for renal dialysis, thickened liquids or new entry into hospice care
. 3. Ongoing monitoring of nutritional care program such as monitoring use of supplements, snacks and recommendations to improve nutritional care programs.
4. Kitchen inspection for oversight of adherence to sanitation rules and regulations at the local, state and federal level. Recommended to be done at least monthly.
5. Meal Service monitoring and Dining room rounds to insure quality meal service programs and adherence to all state and federal regulations. Recommended to be done monthly.
6. Menu review and assistance with revisions as necessary to meet preferences of residents.
7. In-service education on at least a quarterly basis.
8. Additional services as requested such as support in recommendations to improve the food service system, budget controls, ordering practices or development of policies and procedures.
9. Provide a written report with recommendations at the end of each scheduled consultation.
10. Provide services at a time mutually agreeable to the Consultant and Facility but during normal business hours to promote communication with the management team.
If interested please email resume or contact: Kim Fremont MSEd/RD/LD Health Technologies Cell number: 314-956-8416 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, a regional facility located in Yankton South Dakota, is seeking a Clinical Dietitian. Full time day position with 80 hours every two weeks, every 4th weekend (work Saturday and on-call Sunday) /every fourth holiday on-call/call rotation required. Under general supervision, provides appropriate medical nutrition therapy and nutrition counseling for clients (acute inpatients, out-patients, cancer institute, nationally recognized out-patient diabetes program) dietary consulting for contracted facilities, nutrition information to the public, and programming for community outreach. Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Nutrition Food Science from a four-year College or University required. Registered or registration eligible: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Licensed in South Dakota.
We offer competitive wages and an outstanding full time benefits package.
For further information contact Human Resources toll free at 888-668-8500, email email@example.com, or apply online at averasacredheart.com.
For more information on the Yankton community please click on the link below:
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Yankton SD 57078
Please send comments, suggestions, or questions to: IDA Webmaster